You can help the St Helen’s Centre by becoming a Patron of this unique island project. As a Patron, you will be able to follow the progress of the restoration work whilst helping to bring the project to life.
Patrons are extremely important to the success of the project and your generosity will help us to save St Helen’s for future generations to enjoy, learn more about Lundy’s rich heritage and to continue to use the church as a place of worship.
As a Patron you will enjoy a close involvement with St Helen’s through:
- Regular updates on the progress of work
- A pre-opening exclusive sailing and island barbecue hosted by Derek Green, Lundy General Manager, and Revd. Brenda Jacobs, Rector of Lundy
- An invitation to the opening service of the restored church led by the Bishop of Crediton
- A complimentary copy of the Landmark Trust Handbook
- If you are happy for us to do so — public acknowledgement of your generous support
If you become a Patron, it may also be possible to have a restored window dedicated to yourself or to the memory of a loved one. Please contact us to discuss this further.
A single donation of any amount.
£1,200 per year
£2,200 per year
Joint Life Patronage
If you would like to consider becoming a Major Donor, please contact us on 01237 423 233 to discuss your requirements.
The following have become Patrons of the project so far, and we thank them for their generous support:
- Stephen and Andrea Worley